Frontier Airlines is a small airline headquartered in Denver, Colorado, USA. It’s considered an ultra-low-cost airline for the way it operates thru very low fares plus additional ticketing for “extra” services (e.g. baggage allowance). It operates flights to 52 destinations throughout the United States and 7 international destinations. The airline maintains a hub at Denver International Airport with focus cities at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago O’Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois; Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport in Cleveland, Ohio; Miami International Airport in Miami, Florida; Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida; Trenton-Mercer Airport near Trenton, New Jersey and Washington Dulles International Airport near Washington, D.C.
They are on #Summer #Sale (ending today May 29th) with very good prices for several routes:
- Atlanta to Orlando US$ 39
- Atlanta to Philadelphia US$ 39
- Atlanta to Washington US$ 69
- Charlotte to Philadelphia US$ 49
- Denver to Las Vegas US$ 39
- Houston to Philadelphia US$ 69
- Las Vegas to Washington US$ 89
- Miami to Washington US$ 49
- Miami to Philadelphia US$ 79
- Nova Orleans to Atlanta US$ 39
- Orlando to Atlanta US$ 39
- Orlando to Washington US$ 69
- Orlando to Philadelphia US$ 59
- Philadelphia to Charlotte US$ 49
- Philadelphia to Houston US$ 79
- Philadelphia to Orlando US$ 59
- Philadelphia to Miami US$ 79
- Washington to Las Vegas US$ 89
- Washington to Orlando US$ 69
- Washington to Miami US$ 49
BE AWARE! That as most #low-cost airlines they charge you for your baggage allowance without having even one cabin luggage free. So you have to take into account that cost in your ticket price comparison, which starts at $30 usd for cabin baggage (FlyFrontier.com – at initial booking online and up to 24 hours before flight departure) and at $20 for checked baggege (e.g.1st bag when purchased at FlyFrontier.com – at initial booking online and up to 24 hours before flight departure) but could increase quickly depending conditions. Specific details on baggage allowance could be found here.
You can check the #Sale conditions here – Besides it’s ending soon, I’ve heard Frontier release this kind of sales on a frequently basis (once a month!). So if you fly on those routes frequently, it’s always good to have a look at them. By the way, if you have used Frontier services, would you share your own impressions / quick review? Thanks & Happy travels!